The North Fork Promotional Council has received a grant from East End Tourism Alliance through an Empire State development grant program – to launch “taste the towns” a multi town program to promote the craft beverage industry with convenient shuttle service in each of the five east end towns.
The NFPC is excited to be kicking off “Taste the North Fork” the weekend of April 7-9, 2017
This is the 2017 incarnation of Taste North Fork, which previously involved free shuttle buses looping around the North Fork for Veteran’s Day weekend. This year the event is in the spring, and includes weekend packages as well as the shuttles.
Taste the North Fork brings travelers to the North Fork in two ways:
ESCAPE FOR THE WEEKEND
- A two night stay at a local North Fork B&B or inn
- A premium wine dinner at a local restaurant on Saturday night with concierge transport to and from lodging
- Special tasting event on Saturday and Sunday, again with transport from lodging to the tasting events, connecting to the free shuttle service thereafter
- North Fork shuttle service as detailed below
* If package participants come to the North Fork by Hampton Jitney or LIRR, complimentary transport will connect them with their lodging, Friday evening and Sunday. Restrictions apply.
PLAY FOR THE DAY
The free shuttle stops at wineries and hamlet downtowns to enable visitors to sample North Fork’s wine and farm-to-table freshness carefree. These shuttles easily connect with mass transit; we encourage everyone who wishes to use them to take the LIRR or Hampton Jitney to the North Fork.
Experience all the North Fork has to offer, For detailed information: GoNorthFork.org/tastethenorthfork.org
Main Street Agency
Community Events and Marketing
NYS Certified WBE
o 631 591 0722